Old School

Posted by julz on
So I love some old school 70's artists like Abba and Neil Diamond. I was watching this SUV commercial and I recognized a Neil Diamond song. Feeling nostalgic and realizing that I had no Neil Diamond in my iTunes, and doing everything but what I'm supposed to be doing - writing dissertation - I started looking to find the best Neil Diamond to download. And, of course, what do you do when you are looking and downloading, don't have anything yet, but want to listen to it right now? Well you go to youtube of course, and I found a gem, something you can only find because of the amazingness of the social web, and here it is, Neil Diamond singing Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show and in the middle, he explains where the song came from, TOO COOL! Enjoy.

0 comments: