That's one smart child :)

Posted by julz on
More bots at http://aimtoday.aol.com/aimbots/index.adp Here's my first conversation with my new bot friend, SmarterChild: http://smarterchild.conversagent.com/3:23 PM hello Hi Principesajulia, I'm SmarterChild! I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever! Click here to see my privacy policy. During the course of our conversations you may see sponsored messages. These messages have the word "sponsorship" at the end. Sponsors help me remain free of cost to you! To learn more about sponsored messages, click here. I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little. May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type skip. You can also skip any question.) ask a question Sorry, I need to know if I can ask you some questions first. Type yes, no or skip. yes Cool! OK, let's get started. To skip any question, type skip. To exit the interview, type exit. What's your first name? (If you want me to call you Principesajulia, type none.) Julz Cool, I'll call you Julz now. Do you go to school? I do Sorry, you have to answer yes or no. Please try again or type skip or exit. yes Are you in high school? skip OK, let's go to the next question. What's your favorite hobby? research Research? Cool. What's your next favorite hobby? spin class Sorry, I don't recognize that as a hobby. Please try again or type skip or exit. skip OK, let's go to the next question. Do you have a pet? yes What kind of pet is it? 3:25 PM puppy Is your dog a he or a she? he What's his name? Frankie Frankie the dog! Great... That's it! Thanks for letting me get to know you a little. There is one question I have to ask you, though. How old are you? 1 Over 17 2 13-17 3 Under 13 1 Cool! Here's what you can do: 1 Get info such as sports, weather and movies 2 Visit my library including U.S. presidents, an encyclopedia and U.S. geography 3 Have fun with ASCII art, reversi, hangman and more 4 Use tools like thesaurus, conversions and calculator 5 Join in - find out how many people are IMing me, take a poll, create a poll and more 6 See what's new - I've got something new to tell you about now! You can make your window bigger and scroll down to read better. Next time you want to see this menu, just type home. What would you like to do? info Here's the info I can show you: 1 News 2 Movies 3 Sports 4 Weather Go ahead and make a selection. 4 For what city, state, country or zip code do you want the weather? 88005 Current weather conditions for Las Cruces, NM: Currently: 64 F Condition: Scattered Clouds Dewpoint: 41 Humidity: 42 % Visibility: 10 mi Wind: N/7 mph To get the forecast for Las Cruces, NM, just type forecast. forecast Weather forecast for Las Cruces, NM: Monday: Partly cloudy. High 71F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Monday evening: Generally clear. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday: Sunshine. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Tuesday evening: A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Wednesday: Sunny (High:76 Low:52) Thursday: Thunderstorm (High:71 Low:49) Friday: Thunderstorm (High:70 Low:48) Saturday: Thunderstorm (High:72 Low:51) Sunday: Thunderstorm (High:73 Low:45) >>> Missed an Episode? - Download South Park episodes to watch at any time. (sponsorship)

0 comments: