Help keep our schools competitive

Posted by julz on
Did you know that the Bush Administration is intent on eliminating education technology funding? I find it so surprising that elected officials would want to do such a thing when we're at a critical place as a Nation in terms of how we match up with others in a global economy. I personally don't want to see our country fall behind when it comes to technology and innovation in the classroom – America needs to stay competitive! That's why I went to www.EdTechActionNetwork.org to send a letter to my Members of Congress. It was really easy – just one click and I made my voice heard! I encourage you to do the same and join me to spread the word!

Click on this URL to take action now

http://capwiz.com/edtech/utr/2/?a=10948736&i=80751448&c=

If your email program does not recognize the URL as a link,
copy the entire URL and paste it into your Web browser.


-------------------------------------
Powered by Capitol Advantage, LLC
http://www.capitoladvantage.com
"Connect and Be Counted"
-------------------------------------

0 comments: